English - American English - UK English: Ireland English - Canada English - Australian English - South Africa Spanish - Spain Spanish - Argentina Spanish - Puerto Rico Spanish - Mexico French - France French - Belgium Portuguese - Portugal Portuguese - Brazil Russian - Russia Russia - Belarus Czech - Czech Republic Hindi - India Swedish - Sweden German - Germany Finnish - Finland 

TheDatingDisaster.com offers an online discussion forum where users can share their humorous and embarrassing dating stories anonymously with the world. Meet new people, ask for advice from someone of the opposite sex, make a confession or just plain learn "what not to do." In the process you might just find "Mr./Ms. Right." There's no cost to post or reply to someone else's post!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Another cheater
cmondwn Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, December 05, 2011 10:24:40 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Woman

I was dating this guy who I was smitten with from the start. Everything seemed perfect about him expect he was really busy with obligations for a family wedding out of state and always had something to do. I was kind of hoping he'd invite me to be his date to the event but he said it was going to be a really small affair and none of his other siblings were bringing dates. Well, I thought I was going to be super thoughtful and mail his brother a gift off his registry. To my horror, when I looked it up online I realized it wasn't a brother getting married out of state, it was HIM--MY GUY! His fiancee was living about 1000 miles away and the wedding was in her hometown. By the time I tried to confront him, his cell phone number had been changed and he had moved to live with her. I wonder if they ever got the gift I sent? (A set of sheets with the note: I hope you're having as much fun in these sheets as you've been having in mine for the past 4 months).
Sponsor
Jom Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, December 05, 2011 9:05:54 PM(UTC)

Man

Excellent note! Wow, what a cheater.
akosiubay Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2011 11:27:32 PM(UTC)

What a scumbag! Hope it doesn't happen to me :(
jsweeper Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2011 11:01:14 AM(UTC)

Woman

I bet he's cheating on his wife... Assuming they got married.