English - American English - UK English: Ireland English - Canada English - Australian English - South Africa Spanish - Spain Spanish - Argentina Spanish - Puerto Rico Spanish - Mexico French - France French - Belgium Portuguese - Portugal Portuguese - Brazil Russian - Russia Russia - Belarus Czech - Czech Republic Hindi - India Swedish - Sweden German - Germany Finnish - Finland 

TheDatingDisaster.com offers an online discussion forum where users can share their humorous and embarrassing dating stories anonymously with the world. Meet new people, ask for advice from someone of the opposite sex, make a confession or just plain learn "what not to do." In the process you might just find "Mr./Ms. Right." There's no cost to post or reply to someone else's post!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Cheaters everywhere :)
imjustcurious Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2011 9:44:55 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Woman

Years ago, When i was only 15, I met this guy online. Stupid i know but at that age, we know everything right? We started talking and i really liked him. At first we only talked online and on the phone. He would disappear for days at a time and then call and say he was busy at work. I was suspicious but he was able to convince me that i was being Silly. Online he told me that he was about 6'3" and 200lbs. When i finally got up the courage to meet him, turns out he was probably about 5'9" and 400lbs. That and his age (21) should have given it away that hey, this guys a douche bag. I was 15 and he "loved" me so it didn't matter.He gave me his class ring and a picture of himself and on the back of the picture he wrote how much he loved me and was going to spend the rest of his life with me. He would pick me up around the block from where i lived and we would go back to his moms place while she was at work. After a few months i finally gave in and lost my virginity to him. He dropped me off and i never heard from him again. A few days later, my best friend took me aside and said that her boyfriend happened to be my "boyfriends" cousin and he had just found out that my "boyfriend" was cheating on me the whole time and he finally got what he wanted and was done with me. I gave my friends boyfriend The guys class ring and the picture he had sent me announcing his love for me and my friends boyfriend gave it to my "boyfriends" girlfriend. She wasn't suprised, said she just didn't want to know anything about it and threw the picture away. I seen them in the grocery store about a year ago. I was with my wonderful husband and amazing son and he was with that same girl. They were fighting right in the middle of the store and from what i hear, it's not a very good marriage. Kind of what a creep like that deserves i guess. It took me a while to realize it but a real man would NEVER get with a 15 year old girl!!
Sponsor
KeepDoingThis Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 9:18:49 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I'm pretty sure that's a felony.