English - American English - UK English: Ireland English - Canada English - Australian English - South Africa Spanish - Spain Spanish - Argentina Spanish - Puerto Rico Spanish - Mexico French - France French - Belgium Portuguese - Portugal Portuguese - Brazil Russian - Russia Russia - Belarus Czech - Czech Republic Hindi - India Swedish - Sweden German - Germany Finnish - Finland 

TheDatingDisaster.com offers an online discussion forum where users can share their humorous and embarrassing dating stories anonymously with the world. Meet new people, ask for advice from someone of the opposite sex, make a confession or just plain learn "what not to do." In the process you might just find "Mr./Ms. Right." There's no cost to post or reply to someone else's post!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Arrested On-site on our First Date
useitorlooseit Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 7:29:36 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Woman

So I met this guy online. He seemed nice, we talked for a few weeks, texted for a while, seemed to have a lot in common then finally agreed to go out on a weekend. He took me to this kind of diner/coffee-shop kind of place similar to what you'd see on Seinfeld that I've always driven past, but never visited. I thought it was great. We sat down, and the only thing odd was that he seemed distracted by one of the other waitresses (not our's) but I thought whatever. She also seemed distracted and there was what seemed like a little commotion but but I couldn't tell what was going on. I thought maybe he saw something that I didn't and that's why he was paying attention to her. Within about 10 minutes to uniformed police officers came in and arrested him for violating a protection from abuse order. What I later found out is that he had dated the other waitress for a while, took me there to make her jealous so he could get her back, but it terms out she had a POA against him. Just my luck.... Made for an interesting evening, and now I'm embarrassed to go to that restaurant that I've always been curious about.
Sponsor