English - American English - UK English: Ireland English - Canada English - Australian English - South Africa Spanish - Spain Spanish - Argentina Spanish - Puerto Rico Spanish - Mexico French - France French - Belgium Portuguese - Portugal Portuguese - Brazil Russian - Russia Russia - Belarus Czech - Czech Republic Hindi - India Swedish - Sweden German - Germany Finnish - Finland 

TheDatingDisaster.com offers an online discussion forum where users can share their humorous and embarrassing dating stories anonymously with the world. Meet new people, ask for advice from someone of the opposite sex, make a confession or just plain learn "what not to do." In the process you might just find "Mr./Ms. Right." There's no cost to post or reply to someone else's post!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
He showed me naked pictures of his ex on the first date
JungleofFungle Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 8:04:05 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Last year I went on a date with one of my graduate school classmates. He had probably too many drinks on an empty stomach. The conversation did get a little weird, but it seemed ok considering the inebriated state we were both in. It started as a happy hour but around 10 PM we were both incredibly drunk. He spilled beer, I didn't care, then he started kind of rubbing my arm making me think maybe he was a bit more drunk than me. I decided to stop drinking at that point. Then he moved his chair closer to me, put his arm around me and pulled out his Iphone where he proceeded to show me naked pictures of his ex and I could tell those were his hands on her and even a little something else. I was disgusted!! Then, he asked me if I wanted to go back to his place and do the same thing. I said no thanks and left. He said as I was leaving "don't worry, I won't show the pics to anyone!" and half the bar heard him.

The worst part is that it was a girl from one of my classes who always talked about her neurotic ex boyfriend!! I now put two and two together.
Sponsor