English - American English - UK English: Ireland English - Canada English - Australian English - South Africa Spanish - Spain Spanish - Argentina Spanish - Puerto Rico Spanish - Mexico French - France French - Belgium Portuguese - Portugal Portuguese - Brazil Russian - Russia Russia - Belarus Czech - Czech Republic Hindi - India Swedish - Sweden German - Germany Finnish - Finland 

TheDatingDisaster.com offers an online discussion forum where users can share their humorous and embarrassing dating stories anonymously with the world. Meet new people, ask for advice from someone of the opposite sex, make a confession or just plain learn "what not to do." In the process you might just find "Mr./Ms. Right." There's no cost to post or reply to someone else's post!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
She was about to Pop - Let's Elope
LunchBoxes Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 9:13:31 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

So I had a "friends with benefits" type of relationship with this girl before I deployed to Iraq in 2007. We both acknowledged that we weren't seeing anyone else. She knew I was deploying and she was worried about that, said she didn't want to get attached to anyone and have war rip them apart by me not coming back etc... This was my first deployment and I had no idea what to expect, plus I wasn't sure I wanted to be with her long term. Right before I left she told me she loved me and would be faithful. I thanked her but was so confused at that point in my life I didn't know what to expect. I didn't communicate with her though for the first 4-5 months or so of my deployment. Then all of a sudden she tells me how much she loves me, misses me, can never have another guy and wants to elope. Deployment was the worst time in my life and I wanted any time of consistency and comfort I could get and we exchanged hundreds of emails and she actually convinced me we should elope as soon as I got back. We were even going to meet in Vegas and get it over with right away. So we did meet there. I was gone for a year and when I first saw her I thought she was wearing a rug. Like a frilly area rug and I had no idea why anyone would wear that in the Vegas heat. She sent me pics a month earlier and she looked smokin' hot and thin in her bikini. Now, she looked bigger, but it was hard to tell because of the rug she was wearing. She was like "Let's go, I don't want to think about this or I'll chicken out. Let's just go, find a chapel and do this." Just with a gut reaction I reached out and felt her belly. She was about 8 months pregnant if not more. I said "No, that's just so wrong." Keep in mind I was gone for a year. She broke down, cried, told me it was a mistake, and she knew I would find out before and it would never happen but she had to try. We went somewhere and she just cried and talked for hours. We've gone our separate ways now but I just can't believe the whole thing happened.

It was a fine thank you for serving and risking my life for my country for a year.
Sponsor