English - American English - UK English: Ireland English - Canada English - Australian English - South Africa Spanish - Spain Spanish - Argentina Spanish - Puerto Rico Spanish - Mexico French - France French - Belgium Portuguese - Portugal Portuguese - Brazil Russian - Russia Russia - Belarus Czech - Czech Republic Hindi - India Swedish - Sweden German - Germany Finnish - Finland 

TheDatingDisaster.com offers an online discussion forum where users can share their humorous and embarrassing dating stories anonymously with the world. Meet new people, ask for advice from someone of the opposite sex, make a confession or just plain learn "what not to do." In the process you might just find "Mr./Ms. Right." There's no cost to post or reply to someone else's post!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Stupidest cheating story ever?
ameizner Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 11:22:47 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Woman

I started dating this guy in early 2007. He looked like a young Leonardo DiCaprio and he was my first "real boyfriend." We started off as friends and things got more serious. We dated for and then things started getting suspicioius. I was sad but I thought we could make it work thinking maybe I was just being paranoid. So we continued to "date" though and I thought it was going well. But as time passed he started making more and more excuses like every other weekend saying that we could not go out because he had to work, or was too tired or whatever. It was suspicious but I thought we were still boyfriend and girlfriend. This went on for almost 4 months when finally I got him to go to the movies with me basically by threatening to dump him. I was happy but at the movies he kept leaving like every ten minuntes for about 10 minutes each time. He either said he had to pee, or make a phone call, or needed food or whatever. Finally, I got him to stay for 20 min by getting him to make out. We ended up on the floor when all of a sudden he jumped up and said I have to pee. I was really suspicous at this point so I followed him. I caught him going into a different movie where he sat down and started making out with another girl. I can't believe the nerve of him or that he actually thought he'd get away with it! I broke up with him in the middle of the movie he was watching with the other girl (Dinner for Schmuks). I thought the title was very appropriate. She didn't seem to happy with the situation either and I heard from a mutual friend that he confessed to him and later told the mutual friend that he's no longer seeing anyone else. I still don't know how I feel about the whole situation but I thought I'd share it nonetheless. Is this the stupidest cheating story ever?
Sponsor
JenniferL Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2011 6:20:31 PM(UTC)

Woman

I can't believe that happened!
Serenity38 Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 7:30:29 PM(UTC)

Woman

I had been in a 8 year relationship that i thought was a forever thing..because of work issues he had to move to another city 2 hours away..he bought a house there..i was supportive, then i started to notice he was chattin up with this chick from the city he was living in..thought nothing of it cause she looked like a man and she herself was having an affair with a married man as her own marriage was falling apart..i didnt think i had anything to worry about,but i noticed that my hoohoo wasnt feeling right..i was outta town and heading back when he called me and let me know he had cheated and gave me an std..i was stunned, stayed with him for another 6 months while i stewed and wondered what was i going to do..i am not a sad looking girl and can get any man..but decided on a whim,thanksgiving day that i am done!! 2 weeks later he is living with this girl and i thought you disrespectful +_@&%.. needless to say, karma is a wonderful thing...he is with his "man" woman and i am so happy and it makes him crazy..all he wants to know is how my life is going,am i single,and when his name comes up i say "who you talking about"? he will spend the rest of his life wondering what could have been,especially when his job is not going good, and i have come into a financial winfall!!! so glad i found out cause i would hate to share my good fortune with a cheating creap!!! yeah...life is good!! cheers!!
Jom Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 27, 2011 10:31:24 PM(UTC)

Man

Yeah, that was stupid.