English - American English - UK English: Ireland English - Canada English - Australian English - South Africa Spanish - Spain Spanish - Argentina Spanish - Puerto Rico Spanish - Mexico French - France French - Belgium Portuguese - Portugal Portuguese - Brazil Russian - Russia Russia - Belarus Czech - Czech Republic Hindi - India Swedish - Sweden German - Germany Finnish - Finland 

TheDatingDisaster.com offers an online discussion forum where users can share their humorous and embarrassing dating stories anonymously with the world. Meet new people, ask for advice from someone of the opposite sex, make a confession or just plain learn "what not to do." In the process you might just find "Mr./Ms. Right." There's no cost to post or reply to someone else's post!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
My Dating Disaster Story
piewacket Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2011 11:01:02 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Woman

We borrowed his mothers car to go to a drive in movie during the latter part of April while there was still some snow on the ground but a lot of muck in the drive-in park. After the movie was over we discovered that we were hung up in a bad mud slick and couldn't get out of it without one of us pushing us out. Since it was his mothers car I said I'd get out and push. While the car was being rocked back and forth I gave a mighty push when it was in forward and the car whooshed forward so fast that I landed face down in the mud. It was just like a Charlie Chaplin movie pratfall. We were supposed to go out for a late dinner after the movie but that was the end of the date.
Sponsor
Jom Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 27, 2011 10:41:31 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Man

He should have joined you in the mud.

Or if he at least helped you up, you should have pulled him into it. That would have turn your Charlie Chaplin scene into a Miley Cyrus Movie. Not saying I like Miley.