English - American English - UK English: Ireland English - Canada English - Australian English - South Africa Spanish - Spain Spanish - Argentina Spanish - Puerto Rico Spanish - Mexico French - France French - Belgium Portuguese - Portugal Portuguese - Brazil Russian - Russia Russia - Belarus Czech - Czech Republic Hindi - India Swedish - Sweden German - Germany Finnish - Finland 

TheDatingDisaster.com offers an online discussion forum where users can share their humorous and embarrassing dating stories anonymously with the world. Meet new people, ask for advice from someone of the opposite sex, make a confession or just plain learn "what not to do." In the process you might just find "Mr./Ms. Right." There's no cost to post or reply to someone else's post!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Question about travelling to the Philippines
angelo14 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 21, 2018 8:18:19 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Man

I’m torn in between whether I should join a romance tour or just traveling the regular way. There’s an upcoming romance tour in the Philippines which I’ve been dying to go. The country is so beautiful with crystal clear waters and paradise-like beaches. It’s always been on my bucket list to visit the Philippines but I don’t really want to travel around there alone.
If I were to sign up for a romance tour, not only will I be able to travel the country but find a Filipina woman to bring and join me during my stay. If I were to go there the regular way and not through a romance tour, I have more freedom with my travels. What do you guys think I should do? Any amount of suggestions and opinions are welcomed! Come on guys, get commenting!
Sponsor