English - American English - UK English: Ireland English - Canada English - Australian English - South Africa Spanish - Spain Spanish - Argentina Spanish - Puerto Rico Spanish - Mexico French - France French - Belgium Portuguese - Portugal Portuguese - Brazil Russian - Russia Russia - Belarus Czech - Czech Republic Hindi - India Swedish - Sweden German - Germany Finnish - Finland 

TheDatingDisaster.com offers an online discussion forum where users can share their humorous and embarrassing dating stories anonymously with the world. Meet new people, ask for advice from someone of the opposite sex, make a confession or just plain learn "what not to do." In the process you might just find "Mr./Ms. Right." There's no cost to post or reply to someone else's post!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Sexually frustrated with our distance
noah33 Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 12:06:36 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Man

I guess, all men who are in a long distance relationship would agree with me that the hardest part about this situation is not being intimate with your girlfriend. I’m getting frustrated with this distance between us because unlike others, me and my gf can’t be sexually active. My friends are all having the time of their lives with their healthy sexual relationships and here I am, lonely as ever. Some friends who have joined meet foreign tours and found ladies from there also share this sentiment. I wish there was some other way for us to solve this problem. I just really want to take this load off my chest since I can’t open this up to my girlfriend.
Sponsor