English - American English - UK English: Ireland English - Canada English - Australian English - South Africa Spanish - Spain Spanish - Argentina Spanish - Puerto Rico Spanish - Mexico French - France French - Belgium Portuguese - Portugal Portuguese - Brazil Russian - Russia Russia - Belarus Czech - Czech Republic Hindi - India Swedish - Sweden German - Germany Finnish - Finland 

TheDatingDisaster.com offers an online discussion forum where users can share their humorous and embarrassing dating stories anonymously with the world. Meet new people, ask for advice from someone of the opposite sex, make a confession or just plain learn "what not to do." In the process you might just find "Mr./Ms. Right." There's no cost to post or reply to someone else's post!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Ex-girlfriend is asking to talk after months
alonzo36 Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 25, 2018 7:42:10 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Man

I woke up this morning and I saw my ex-girlfriend’s message on my inbox. She said she wanted to talk to me but didn’t say the reason why. We broke up early January of this year. We’ve had two closure talks already and I already had two attempts of getting back with her. Both attempts got a big fat no from her. So I’m kind of conflicted right now if I should still meet up with her. I mean why now? What does she want? I also don’t want to regret giving away this chance and end up moping about it later on. Although, I already kind of moved on now. I’m already talking to new girls on Tinder and is considering joining those social dating events thing. Would meeting my ex affect this progress?
Sponsor