English - American English - UK English: Ireland English - Canada English - Australian English - South Africa Spanish - Spain Spanish - Argentina Spanish - Puerto Rico Spanish - Mexico French - France French - Belgium Portuguese - Portugal Portuguese - Brazil Russian - Russia Russia - Belarus Czech - Czech Republic Hindi - India Swedish - Sweden German - Germany Finnish - Finland 

TheDatingDisaster.com offers an online discussion forum where users can share their humorous and embarrassing dating stories anonymously with the world. Meet new people, ask for advice from someone of the opposite sex, make a confession or just plain learn "what not to do." In the process you might just find "Mr./Ms. Right." There's no cost to post or reply to someone else's post!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Odds of long distance relationships? Advice please
purelove Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 27, 2017 11:36:54 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Man

I’m usually an optimistic person in all aspects of life. However, I could not say that I am really optimistic about my relationship right now. It’s not the easiest as anyone would imagine. There’s a lot of struggle and hard work required to make the whole relationship work out. It can get exhausting.

I’ve been in a relationship for a few months now with my girlfriend that I meet through LoveMe. My partner alone is nothing to worry about. She’s the best thing anyone could ask. But, I can’t say the same thing about our situation. We’ve in a long distance relationship since the beginning and sometimes the miles can play tricks on our minds. It gets really lonely sometimes.

I’m now considering the odds of our relationship. Is there a big chance for this thing to work out? Do many long distance relationships work out? I heard from some that the distance works for them while in other cases it doesn’t. The uncertainty just scares me. What if I get too invested in this relationship but it just fails in the end?

I need advice on what I should do. I need advice if I should just end this or continue this. I love her, I do. But, I don’t want both of us to get hurt more than how it would hurt if we break up now. Please help me.
Sponsor