English - American English - UK English: Ireland English - Canada English - Australian English - South Africa Spanish - Spain Spanish - Argentina Spanish - Puerto Rico Spanish - Mexico French - France French - Belgium Portuguese - Portugal Portuguese - Brazil Russian - Russia Russia - Belarus Czech - Czech Republic Hindi - India Swedish - Sweden German - Germany Finnish - Finland 

TheDatingDisaster.com offers an online discussion forum where users can share their humorous and embarrassing dating stories anonymously with the world. Meet new people, ask for advice from someone of the opposite sex, make a confession or just plain learn "what not to do." In the process you might just find "Mr./Ms. Right." There's no cost to post or reply to someone else's post!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Am I inlove with a wrong girl?
simplyharvey Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 23, 2011 3:06:32 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Man

Brothers and sister! I really need your help. I like this girl, who apparently have a boyfriend (2 years relationship to be exact). I can't just dislike her like that because I really like her.
I'm so confused, I don't know just what to do.
Sponsor
akosiubay Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 04, 2011 5:13:51 AM(UTC)

Just remember, that if it's meant to be, IT WILL HAPPEN. Don't make them break up. Wait for the right time. Talk to the girl. If she's meant to be with you, she will like you, and she will break up with her boyfriend. If she won't, well then, it's her loss.
sharziie14 Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2011 6:01:36 AM(UTC)

Man

Just wait for the right moment! You can't just bust in to their relationship. You have to respect that for the meantime, they're a couple. Wait for your turn, and never let go of her! :) Don't be confused, it's completely normal to like people.