English - American English - UK English: Ireland English - Canada English - Australian English - South Africa Spanish - Spain Spanish - Argentina Spanish - Puerto Rico Spanish - Mexico French - France French - Belgium Portuguese - Portugal Portuguese - Brazil Russian - Russia Russia - Belarus Czech - Czech Republic Hindi - India Swedish - Sweden German - Germany Finnish - Finland 

TheDatingDisaster.com offers an online discussion forum where users can share their humorous and embarrassing dating stories anonymously with the world. Meet new people, ask for advice from someone of the opposite sex, make a confession or just plain learn "what not to do." In the process you might just find "Mr./Ms. Right." There's no cost to post or reply to someone else's post!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Never pass up on opportunities
Jom Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 27, 2011 9:06:14 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Man

I was at a church service one Sunday morning.

I caught a girl's eye and I caught her checking me out. It felt good because when I checked her out: she was hot.

I was surprised when she went to my direction and ask me where the donation envelopes were - which were really just very visible from where the two of us were standing - so i got the MESSAGE, and that's lesson number 1 & 2: Read between the lines. When the girl makes the move to break the ice: DO NOT MISS IT.

So after the service I ask her out. I said: Are you doing anything after this? She said with a smile: NO. Which in this case was a big YES =).

Before we knew it, our arms were wrapped around each other strolling down a shopping mall, window shopping talking about anything. (what else could be open in the morning?!)

As lunch time came, she asked me if we could have lunch together, (another ice breaker) but i had previous arrangements ( I promised dad I'd be home by lunch because he's cooking) so I lied and said, I'm short on cash which was a bad lie because she said: "It's my treat now, you can treat me some other time." At this point, I realized I could then just ask her to go to our place but i hesitated because I just lost a job and here I am taking home a new girl I couldn't even afford to take out to dinner. So I said: "Maybe next time baby. I'll call you"

Which is the very VIOLATION of Rules Number 1 and 2.

When I called her later , the number she gave didn't work.

I got a job the next day.

Dad still cooks on some Sundays. I realized it could have been a better move to just missed Dad's lunch, say sorry, and attend the next lunch.

Years later too I realized, that girls making the move do not come by everyday.

So brothers, always never pass up on.. AH you know the line!
Sponsor