English - American English - UK English: Ireland English - Canada English - Australian English - South Africa Spanish - Spain Spanish - Argentina Spanish - Puerto Rico Spanish - Mexico French - France French - Belgium Portuguese - Portugal Portuguese - Brazil Russian - Russia Russia - Belarus Czech - Czech Republic Hindi - India Swedish - Sweden German - Germany Finnish - Finland 

TheDatingDisaster.com offers an online discussion forum where users can share their humorous and embarrassing dating stories anonymously with the world. Meet new people, ask for advice from someone of the opposite sex, make a confession or just plain learn "what not to do." In the process you might just find "Mr./Ms. Right." There's no cost to post or reply to someone else's post!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Meeting each other for the first time... I need ADVICE!!!
americanman Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 3:01:20 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Man

I’ve been in a long distance relationship with Anastasia for 5 months now… we met through

an online matchmaking site. Things have been going well and in the span of 5 months,

we pretty much know what we need to know about each other, to be honest,

I think we already know too much. So, we agreed that it would be great to finally meet...

Now that it’s settled that we would meet, Anastasia will be coming to Arizona and spend

the valentine’s weeks with me. 2 whole weeks, I wonder if it’ll be enough.

I am really excited and I’ve been counting the days! But I need advice!!!

I want Anastasia to have fun and like this place… especially since, if things go well between us,

I plan to marry her and I want her to move and live here with me.

Any advice or tips to make her enjoy the 2 weeks with me in Arizona?

I really want things to go for the best. Help!

Sponsor