English - American English - UK English: Ireland English - Canada English - Australian English - South Africa Spanish - Spain Spanish - Argentina Spanish - Puerto Rico Spanish - Mexico French - France French - Belgium Portuguese - Portugal Portuguese - Brazil Russian - Russia Russia - Belarus Czech - Czech Republic Hindi - India Swedish - Sweden German - Germany Finnish - Finland 

TheDatingDisaster.com offers an online discussion forum where users can share their humorous and embarrassing dating stories anonymously with the world. Meet new people, ask for advice from someone of the opposite sex, make a confession or just plain learn "what not to do." In the process you might just find "Mr./Ms. Right." There's no cost to post or reply to someone else's post!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
First Date with a VERY Public Foot-Fetishist
sgorbey Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2011 4:15:10 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Woman

I'm not sure "foot-fetishist" is even a real term, but it should be. I reluctantly went on a date with a very persistent (distant) acquaintance and it was clear from the get-go that he was a little over-eager to please (boy did he miss that mark!). Right off the bat he was very complementary - especially of my cute new shoes.

We had met at a local restaurant (not high end, but not a dive either) where things started out well enough. We had a few beers and chatted amiably over appetizers and then dinner. There was a little too much talk about his mom. And his supposedly horrible ex-es. And his *ahem* "needs" in a relationship. This wasn't exactly appropriate on a first date, but I appreciated the honesty and directness, so I was trying hard to give him the benefit of the doubt.....despite the fact the didn't seem to want to hear anything much about me at all. Sometimes people talk a lot when they are nervous, right?

As dinner wrapped up he ordered an after dinner shot to go with his coffee and things quickly went south. I guess my lack of disdain over his *cough, cough* proclivities misled him into thinking our relationship was going to the next level.

Before I knew it, he had reached down and pulled my right foot into his lap and removed my shoe. Now I am someone who doesn't find anything remotely attractive about feet (repulsed wouldn't be far off) and the only time I want anyone touching mine is when I'm getting a basic pedicure. Still, I resisted the urge to kick him in the area closest to my heel. He slowly began to massage my instep and the ball of my foot and I have to admit it wasn't half bad. Except....what came next completely threw me for a loop. As he massaged he began pulling my foot higher and higher - until I was literally at the edge of my seat - then suddenly leaned down and began sucking on my toes.

At the table.

In the restaurant.

OBVIOUSLY (to everyone but him) in a very public and entirely inappropriate location.

To say that I was appalled, embarrassed, disgusted and outraged all at the same time doesn't even do justice to the wave of feelings that washed over me. I didn't know whether to laugh or scream. And shortly thereafter he didn't either, because the kick to the groin I had resisted giving him earlier became suddenly quite involuntary. I almost felt bad for him. Almost.

Needless to say the date ended rather suddenly thereafter and it was definitely a first date that was not followed by a second.
Sponsor