English - American English - UK English: Ireland English - Canada English - Australian English - South Africa Spanish - Spain Spanish - Argentina Spanish - Puerto Rico Spanish - Mexico French - France French - Belgium Portuguese - Portugal Portuguese - Brazil Russian - Russia Russia - Belarus Czech - Czech Republic Hindi - India Swedish - Sweden German - Germany Finnish - Finland 

TheDatingDisaster.com offers an online discussion forum where users can share their humorous and embarrassing dating stories anonymously with the world. Meet new people, ask for advice from someone of the opposite sex, make a confession or just plain learn "what not to do." In the process you might just find "Mr./Ms. Right." There's no cost to post or reply to someone else's post!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Meeting someone new...
BeautifulKoi Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2011 3:04:00 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Woman

So I decided it was time to start looking again... after a bad breakup I was hesitant, but signed up on a free dating site.
I received a LOT of messages, more than I had ever imagined getting.
Some... were ok...
Some were pretty creepy...
So i messaged back a few people, and was intimidated by how forward they could be!
But I was persistent. I kept looking through matches and percentages and answering questions.
And then one day, a match popped up that was really interesting.
96% match...
And I thought to myself, I cant pass this up, let me message him and say hello.
He messaged me back, hesitant to do more than talk in general.
But after a few awkward messages, it got really nice to hear from him.
And after a few weeks of messaging, we decided to meet.
Now, we are a very happy couple figuring things out as we go...
As far as a dating disaster? well I'm a diabetic, and on one occasion my blood sugar was too low. I knew what was wrong, but didn't want to make it a big deal, and ended up in trouble when I couldn't manage to ask him for something to drink or eat! Luckily he guessed what was wrong, and helped me get some food, but I had felt so bad for letting that happen!

Another time, I got lost driving to his place, and didn't have access to GPS.
I ended up calling him from the middle of nowhere and had to have him direct me over the phone, back where i needed to be! How embarrassing!

But I know I was very nervous about meeting someone i had met on the web, and now I'm so very glad i did!
I hope that this might have been helpful, meeting someone online can change your life!

Sponsor
Imel4U Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2012 12:41:11 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

That's great, were these all the same guy?