English - American English - UK English: Ireland English - Canada English - Australian English - South Africa Spanish - Spain Spanish - Argentina Spanish - Puerto Rico Spanish - Mexico French - France French - Belgium Portuguese - Portugal Portuguese - Brazil Russian - Russia Russia - Belarus Czech - Czech Republic Hindi - India Swedish - Sweden German - Germany Finnish - Finland 

TheDatingDisaster.com offers an online discussion forum where users can share their humorous and embarrassing dating stories anonymously with the world. Meet new people, ask for advice from someone of the opposite sex, make a confession or just plain learn "what not to do." In the process you might just find "Mr./Ms. Right." There's no cost to post or reply to someone else's post!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
My Worst date story
Loveandrockets6711 Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2011 12:37:02 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Woman

Ive had my share of bad dates, but this was one of the weirdest!
When I was about 20, I went out with a guy I met online who seemed to be fairly normal. We went to dinner and I ended up having to drive because his "roommate" needed his car at the last minute. Everything was fine at dinner, although fairly boring. That sure changed when I dropped him back off at his house!
I was sitting in my car, we were chatting as he was getting ready to go inside, and I see in my rear view mirror a police car blocking me in the driveway. They approached me on the driver side and asked him to step out. Apparently they were suspicious about a possible stolen jet ski in the garage of his house. Creepy! After being questioned myself and vehemently denying knowing this guy for more than a couple of dates, they let me go. That being said, I didn't want anything to do with this guy. I thought if I never called him again, he would go away. I was wrong.
Unfortunately he had picked me up at my house one time and remembered where it was. One morning, he started blowing up my phone at about 4 am. It went on and on, but I thought surely he would stop if I never answered. Nope. Not only did he keep calling, I then heard knocking at my door. He knocked for almost an hour and I started hearing crashing around outside. I yelled through the door for him to go away and then I saw it through the peephole. Moving boxes! No kidding, he really believed he could just show up out of the blue AND move in with me after like 3 dates and the cop incident.
I ended up having to call the cops to get him to go away. He left his moving boxes and junk outside my house for weeks because he had nowhere to go and nowhere to move it all.
So creepy! Let's hope he's still single.
Ladies, if you've dated a loser, just remember there's better out there. You can't truly appreciate the best until you've had the worst.
Sponsor
cmondwn Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 31, 2011 9:04:02 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Woman

Why are people so scary?