English - American English - UK English: Ireland English - Canada English - Australian English - South Africa Spanish - Spain Spanish - Argentina Spanish - Puerto Rico Spanish - Mexico French - France French - Belgium Portuguese - Portugal Portuguese - Brazil Russian - Russia Russia - Belarus Czech - Czech Republic Hindi - India Swedish - Sweden German - Germany Finnish - Finland 

TheDatingDisaster.com offers an online discussion forum where users can share their humorous and embarrassing dating stories anonymously with the world. Meet new people, ask for advice from someone of the opposite sex, make a confession or just plain learn "what not to do." In the process you might just find "Mr./Ms. Right." There's no cost to post or reply to someone else's post!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Family First Date
jca Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 31, 2011 5:13:54 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Man

So my worst first date story involves a family member not mine I assure you. I had met this great (or so I thought ) girl & we had spoken on the phone a few times. Then we decided on a first date location & decided to drive separately just in case the date turned south or at this point I'm pretty sure she knew the date would head that way to begin with. We met at a Mexican restaurant & had a nice dinner since everything seemed to be going well we decided to finish the date up over a few drinks at her favorite Karaoke bar. Once we got there I felt a little odd since it wasn't truly a neutral place she was kind of a fixture there seeing how she knew absolutely everyone.
We sat away from everyone & went on to listen to the Karaoke singers & chat over drinks. Then all of a sudden out of no where this big guy walks up & just pours a whole beer over her head along with flipping the table over. I stood up & she said please it's alright that's my brother. Needless to say I excused myself to go to the bathroom & then snuck out. Thank God for driving separately!
Sponsor
AwayFromHere Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 10:05:15 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Good thing you left. I could imagine that getting worse if you would have stayed.