English - American English - UK English: Ireland English - Canada English - Australian English - South Africa Spanish - Spain Spanish - Argentina Spanish - Puerto Rico Spanish - Mexico French - France French - Belgium Portuguese - Portugal Portuguese - Brazil Russian - Russia Russia - Belarus Czech - Czech Republic Hindi - India Swedish - Sweden German - Germany Finnish - Finland 

TheDatingDisaster.com offers an online discussion forum where users can share their humorous and embarrassing dating stories anonymously with the world. Meet new people, ask for advice from someone of the opposite sex, make a confession or just plain learn "what not to do." In the process you might just find "Mr./Ms. Right." There's no cost to post or reply to someone else's post!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
He Pee'd with the door open in front of my Grandma
GiraffeAffair Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 7:33:13 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I guess the title says it all. But I met what I thought was a nice guy online. I let him pick me up at my house for our first date (big mistake). My 82 year old grandma was visiting. He introduced himself, and even though he wasn't supposed to talk about how we met he basically let my whole family know I placed a personal ad online, he answered it and now we are dating. We'd known each other in person for about 2 minutes at this point. Then he asked to use my bathroom. He kinda made an effort to close but not really, it was about half closed and he just let loose with the door half open. I had a 13 y/o sister, and my grandma who while they couldn't see his anatomical parts, could see what he was doing. Then he comes out, WITHOUT washing his hands, and says "let's go." I was too scared to say no with my grandma present but I could just see the look of horror on her poor face. We went to dinner and then I told him I wasn't feeling well and asked him to take me home. I was careful not to touch him, but I just felt disgusting knowing that happened. Seriously??????
Sponsor
Imel4U Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2012 12:38:46 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

It could have been worse. He could have pooped with the door open and you could have heard all kinds of wonderful noises and smelled all kinds of wonderful smells ;)